Each Taisei Group company adopts its own environmental policies that establish a basic stance concerning the environment. Group companies set annual targets, establish measures, and take action for each fi scal year in accordance with those policies.
Taisei Corporation, Taisei Rotec Corporation, and Taisei Setsubi Co., Ltd. perform environmental management in accordance with ISO 14001* with the aim of "Environmental Protection and Innovation," and of solving problems in collaboration with client by actively participating in environmental businesses.
*ISO 14001: An international standard for environmental management systems
- We establish objectives and goals for our environmental activities and develop company-wide initiatives to achieve these objectives.
- TAISEI AGENDA 2012 (PDF：92KB)
- We present the history of Taisei’s environmental initiatives, together with international and domestic trends.
- Environmental chronology
- The following shows Taisei’s environmental achievements, which have gained public recognition.
- External awards
- This section provides details and results regarding specific environmental initiatives ranging from environmental protection at construction sites to environmental technology and businesses.
- Case Studies
- This section introduces data on the quantities of resources and energy that Taisei consumes in its business operations.
- Environmental data
Compliance with Environmental Laws and Regulations
- Click here to view reports on matters identified during environmental inspections, complaints made against worksites, and Taisei's respective responses.
- Compliance with Environmental Laws and Regulations
- This page presents a dialogue on the relationship between the construction industry and biodiversity conservation.
- Dialogue Links